Day 8 Senior Project

 Work Day 8

    May 17th, 2023- Hello readers from far and wide. Today I have yet again continued my senior project, though unfortunately due to being sick progression was quite slow today. I spent today creating my Game Manager class. This is a piece of code that stores information relating to the game that is consistently needed such as coins, experience points, enemies killed, weapons sprites list, player sprites list, etc. I've also included in my Game Manager a piece of code that works as a saver. It will ensure that even upon changing a scene, the previously listed statistics will not reset. Here is that piece of code.

One issue I've run into is that for some reason that load state is not being triggered when I load into another scene. I ran out of time for today while looking for the problem and will return to it tomorrow.

Time Today: 1 hour 40 minutes

Time Total: 27 hours 50 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Senior Project

Day 12 Senior Project

First Day of Senior Project (Creating a Video Game)